Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

Everytime I wash my hair, I deep condition it and put a wrap lotion on my hair. I roller set it for it to dry. I then wrap my hair. when i comb my hair it's always frizzy even if i use deep conditioning or put oil on it. after 2-3 days of putting oil, the frizz is gone. when i go to the salon, this never happens. i don't know what my beautician uses and plus she's not gonna tell me. this sucks b/c i can't wear my hair down if i wash it and have to go out at the last minute. what can i use to get rid of the frizz after i wash it? If you think i should flat iron it, what products should i use so my hair could look smooth? thanks, i appreciate it!



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

well my hair is like thaty too but once i used the purple sunsilk, and after i took a shower i put this sstick straight smoothing gel by graham webb, i put my hair in a one braid and sleep with it and my hair calms down. u can also do it when u go out like if u take a shower in the morning , put the gel in ur hair and braid it for a little while and ur hair will look cute and wavy or curly sometimes straight if u brush it.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

Run your fingers through it instead...it's easier believe me (same prob). or get a different comb so you don't damage your hair.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

Use Sunsilk's Anti-Frizz.



Or None Of Your Frizzness by Herbal Essences %26lt;- rly good!



Or try a straightener.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

One thing I recommend trying is Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I went to cosmetology school and it works on all types of hair. Only use a nickel size or it could make your hair very very oily looking.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

i have a friend who happens to have frizzy hair too. and she went to this salon in tanjong pagar and the lady reccommended a hair product plus taught her how to keep her hair frizz free. i think it worked like a charm for her.. (:



the salon name is "EXCLUSSIVE"



second level. just look for serene.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

When using the wrap lotion apply a light hair oil on your hair, especially at the ends. Check to see if the wrap lotion had alcohol in it. That might be the problem.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

I was having this problem too... After a few trial and errors (don't know if that's right) I found out that the setting lotion I was using wasn't right... now I know foaming lotion like Motion's work best for me... and it also helped to use oil sheen to the rollers, then to the hair while I was wrapping, as well as when I'm styling it.



Hope this helps!!



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

great and send it to youtube for my observation!



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

first of all after you condition your hair try vigoral mousse it doesn't dry your hair like wrapping lotion. Biosilk silk therapy is the type of oil for your hair. It isn't over oily and you can apply dime size daily. This should help your frizz instantly. Plus keep your ends trim that is a major contributor of frizz. Your stylist should have no problems telling you what products she uses. Most of the time it doesn't matter your hair still won't look as good as when your stylist does it



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

maybe i can help i have long hair to my lower back I have always had the problem your going through I have frizzy hair no matter what My hairdresser Jack is the best thing that ever happened for me with my hair 6 years ago I finally got rid of the frizz this is what you do and have to definitely get and trust me its worth your Penny's first you should use super skinny smoothing shampoo and conditioner from Paul Mitchell which which weighs your hair down to take the frizz out which will take two weeks at least for your hair to get use to then you will use Paul Mitchell serum which will calm your hair down even more then let air dry so allow yourself enough time before going out I do it its worth it because if you blow dry im sure you know it makes it worst take your hair in sections and flat iron it with a Paul Mitchell flat iron it is $150.00 it is expensive but ive had it 6 years and is a great investmate for your beauty and also when you separate your hair when it is dry before you flat iron you will need to spray it with Modern ELIXIRS illuminating shine spray also made from Paul Mitchell. If this is really what you want then trust me it works and your hair will be done with frizz there is no better way than this, this is as good as it gets! I hope I helped you Good Luck girl.



Black hair: Frizzy hair after i wrap it?

You can use potion number nine leave in conditioner. My friend used on my hair on sunday and it left my hair long and silky. I have long blond hair and it frizzzzzzz out on me all the time.

1 comment:

 
norton