Sunday, November 29, 2009

Every day for me is a bad hair day???

Seriously. I'm a guy and I have long hair. About 3/2 inches. I guess it's because I have a lot of hair, because no matter how HARD I comb, or how LONG, it'll never be straight. It'll either be wavy, or still a little curly. I have black hair but I have brown/blonde on my avatar because Yahoo's black hair looks blue. Well, anyways I comb my hair to the side and when I get to school or whatever, and when the wind blows, my hair gets COMPLETELY messed up and it pisses me off like hell. The top back of my head with the lil swirl or whatever the hell that things called, always sticks up when the wind blows making me look like Alfalfa. I don't use gel or mouse because that makes my hair look wet-nasty-and greasy. I prefer the skater natural look. Not emo. PLEASE HELP ME!! I use conditioner, but I don't know what it does exactly. Please answer all my problems. Thanks



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

cut you hair a lil....like a little not an inch...just to slightly shorten it...2nd...can you flat iron or straight iron your hair(yes there's a diff between them)...but if you have long hair you have to deal with it...



BTW how old are you????



email/IM me back!! %26lt;3



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

how about you cut your long hair, Long hair doesnt match any guy, it looks hideous.



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

I say try cutting most of it off.. Definitely DO NOT shave it since it's so unmanageable.. because it will be even worse when it grows back.



:) good luck



x



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

http://stylin.741.com/



http://stylin.741.com/



http://stylin.741.com/



There's one big pop-up when u enter the only reason it comes up is cuz i made the site on a free web host so they basically OWN MY SITE!!! :O haha but it is a great a site



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

it might sound girly but...



blow dry it in the morning when it's wet!



:]



Every day for me is a bad hair day???

hee hee sounds like your having a stressful day, its ok I know how you feel, ok try this! wash your hair up side down go crazy with lathering!!!! then use a little conditioner, then get some gel! it will hold it in place, once you try the lathering thing you will know how much that helps, the adding the gel works even more! so try all that, and I hope they work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton