Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

I have really thick hair thats naturally wavy/curly. My hair tangles really bad too. I have 3 problems:



1: Frizzy Hair: However I wear my hair I always have little strands about 2 inches long sticking straight up or if I wear my hair down it goes EVERYWEAR!!!!



2: Poofy Hair: My hair tangles easiley and in order to keep it from tangling I have to brush it CONSTANTLY. But after I brush or Comb my hair it Poofs Out REALLY REALLY BADLY!



3: Easy Tangled Hair: However I wear my hair it always tangles (its the severeity that matters) I have to brush it constantly but I end up ripping out my hair...making it poofy and causing frizz.



WHAT IS A PRODUCT OR ANY TIPS OR ADVICE THAT WOULD WORK FOR MY PROBLEM?! I HAVE TRIED LEAVE IN CONDITIONERS, DETANGLERS, AND I AM MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT CHOPPING MY HAIR OFF!!!! Thank you for your time.



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

There are de-frizz products available if you take a look. The little frizzies sticking out when you tie your hair back are strands that have broken away because you tie your hair back too often. The friction from the hair tie causes them to brake. Fish oil supplements or strengthening hair products can help, but most of all don't tie your hair back as often or leave it braided. If you need to sleep with your hair up, bring it into a bun as far up on the top of your head as you can.



To keep static from messing up your hair more, put a bit of water on the brush.



To keep from tangling as much in the first place, you would probably need to straighten your hair. If that's not an option, simply make it part of your routine to brush your hair regularly and constantly.



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

Sorry i ave the same problem. If your hair is natturally curly, you have to pay a ton to flatten it



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

i have the same problem and all i can say is take lots of showers with conditioner.



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

My hair is thick, long but straight. I get knots like every 2 seconds. Try to use "herbal essences for fine hair conditioner" its like an orange coloured bottle. its realy good. and when u put it in your hair comb ur hair with it in and leave for a bit , then rinse. or use any conditioner and comb it when its in your hair. Try going to ur local hairdresser, maybe they have a better alternative.



hope i helped!



x



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

Infusium 23 leave - in treatment works really well for tangles. My hair is down to my butt, so I know what I'm talking about!



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

my hair is very very thick %26amp; wavy -it's better to leave it long, it lays flatter that way. i wash my hair every other day, but about once a week when i wash it i dont use shampoo but wash my hair with conditioner. then i condition it with John Freda conditioner for brunettes and people have been complimenting my hair since i've been using that. besides being the best conditioner i found, it brings out highlights while keeping the darker hair a rich shiny brown.



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

my hair is the same way but my hair is 2 or 3 inches under my shoulders but i have thick curly puffy and it gets really tangles so belive me try to use garnier fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioner i use all of the garnier fructis products



HELP!!! Serious Hair PROBLEM!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!!???

okk use protene pro v shampoo and a lot of conditioner then use finessee mousse for ur frizz and poof thats all and or use garnier fructis curl gel its in a container buy it anywhere i hav the same prob and i use those and they work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton