Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can I actually do this?curly hair?

I've got naturally curly hair and I've been reading that if I use a perm solution and comb it through my hair it will help make it less puffy and wavier.



Have any of you tried this?



What were the results?



Can I actually do this?curly hair?

Never heard of it. I have curly hair. I've had perms before, it's never done anything to make my hair puffier or not puffier. I think it's a lie. If you're just trying to make your hair less frizzy/puffy, use John Freida's line of Frizzease. It's pretty good stuff.



Can I actually do this?curly hair?

It's chemicaly straightening your hair. I've never done it before but i'm sure it would have to be maintained like color or a perm. once your roots grow in your hair will be wavy and frizzy on top and straight at the bottom. i'd only do this if you had the time and money for upkeep.



Can I actually do this?curly hair?

It will relax your curls not make your hair super straight, the perm soulution will take to whatever shape your hair is in so if you have it wrapped around perm rods, it will go curly, if you have it combed out straight, it will straighten it and much as it can. I have been hair stylist for 6 yrs, so good luck!



Can I actually do this?curly hair?

Free pictures of Curly Hairstyles, find the right look for you at the leading celebrity beauty site on the Web.



Can I actually do this?curly hair?

i have naturally curly hair myself, if your hair is frizzy and has got a mind of its own i would definitely recommend you try it. the perming lotion actually gives the hair some weight and makes it more managable, but also use plenty of conditioner afterwards as the perming lotion tends to dry the hair out slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton