Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair problem??

Well, my hair isn't as straight as I want it to be..and when I run in PE or w/e, my hair'll get messed up real bad. My haris LIKE this:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/8959403@N04...



As you can see, I comb my hair to the side. Back to front. So when I run or w/e, my hair in the front flies backward. And the swirl on the back of my head gets messed. PLEASE help. I don't use gel or hairspray because that make my hair look wet/hard and unatural.



Hair problem??

hair spray or some gel will keep it down...



Hair problem??

You could try moose or some styling product that will keep this from happening.



Hair problem??

try some tresemme hair gel. its not like the cheap ones that look all hard and stuff it looks natural and doesn't get messed up. but i don't know why you don't like it that hair style looks hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton