Saturday, November 28, 2009

Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

Right to left?



Straight back?



Do you think this choice 'means' something about you???



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

left to right. I don't know anything about the direction meaning anything, but I'm curious now.



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

I have a middle part, it means... no hair in my face unless i really want there to be.



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

I change my part a lot, but I don't think it means anything.



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

I used to wear it left to right, but now I wear it right to left. Might just shave it all off before the bald-fairy gets hold of the rest of it...



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

i comb my hair brushed up style, but majority of it falls on my left side, then the remaining to my right.



I dunno if it even has significance. It just looks good on me....



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

i wear stright up in the air, no part. Hello level 4.



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

i didn't comb my hair....



its because my school rules now saying that the students must cut their hair according to size clip no. 3...( very short right? )



but when my hair is becoming too long, I prefer straight back...



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

check out my avtaar



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

i used to comb my hair as stright up as a ricky martin



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

this depends if you have a long hair you comb straight back and for short hair e.g. a guy it depends on the hair cut.



Your hair? Which 'direction' do you comb/wear it??? Left to right?

What sort of a Question is this in all honestly ya get GEL and RUB it INTO HAIR then YOU RUFFLE UP HAIR DONE.

1 comment:

 
norton