Friday, November 27, 2009

So..I got this new hair jewelry?

I recently bought some estate hair pieces, very pretty, much like what you would see in the movie Titanic (the combs that you place in the hair). The only problem is, I don't really know how to use them. I have medium length hair, but I am all out of ideas. Any advice?



So..I got this new hair jewelry?

If you are having trouble getting your hair to stay up using just the combs, try putting your hair up using bobby pins and then just add the combs for decoration. One of the easiest ways is to tie your hair in a pony tail and then wrap it around in a bun securing with bobby pins. You can also use a "bun cover" like ballerinas use. It will give your hair a nice vintage look to complement your vintage hair accessories and will make your bun feel secure. You should be able to find pretty bun covers at any ballet supply store.



Enjoy your estate pieces. I am sure the previous owner would be happy to see them go to a good home.



So..I got this new hair jewelry?

maybe your better growing your hair a bit longer first



So..I got this new hair jewelry?

Just bring the sides up, and then put in



or u can try for a twist or bun and put in



also u can buy those hair pieces and use those



and then add the combs..



So..I got this new hair jewelry?

You should come with instructions, or just kind of slip into your hair...hard to explain, sorry!



Hope you figure out a way!



~rose~



So..I got this new hair jewelry?

They sound gorgeous. Can you browse through some old magazines, vintage of that era? Another thought it to take them to your hairdresser. He/she might know what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton