Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair !!?

ok,im 15..so,to make d story short...my hair drops -everytime..



everytime i comb my hair,1-5 hairs will drop..i always ask myself..wats wrong with me??..maybe i've got stress or maybe my hormones changing?



i use so many shampoes but it doesn't works...my mumy seems ignoring it..she says dat..its my fault..coz im too early to use chemical stuff lyk dat..huhu...so sad!



my friends always ask me.."hey,whats up with ur hair..?"



sumtimes i shy to admit it..i so jeolous with other gurls who can styling their hair with anything they like..but to me...everyday is a mess....



anyone can give me idea or support??



i hate my hair..and i miss my old hair-when i was a kid ...



My hair !!?

It's normal to lose 100 hairs a day, %26amp; that's usually when you



brush or wash your hair.



If you have too may chemicals in your hair, it might not be falling



out, but it could be breaking off. Get regular trims, deep treatments, and don't put any more color or relaxers in it!



My hair !!?

First, learn how to speak proper English. What do you mean by drop?



My hair !!?

your mom is right your hair is like that because you a lot of stuff in it if you are going to use any thiong use 1 brand of shampoo and conditioner then after put some hair vitamins



My hair !!?

"to make d story short"!!?



My hair !!?

Ok I don't quite understand if by "drop" you mean you have hair falling out, or if by "drop" you mean your style goes limp and flat. First, if your hair is falling out - guaranteed it's your hormones changing. It totally happened to me. When I was 15 I started losing hair especially when I showered, and it just fell out until my hair was a lot thinner. Now, my hair is the same amount of thin. You aren't going to go bald! Brushes can be harsh and sometimes brushing especially when your hair is wet, can break off the hair and that could be pulling out extra hair. Instead, try getting a wide-tooth comb - it's going to brush your hair just like your brush is supposed to, but it's going to be way nicer on your hair. Make sure you use a good leave-in conditioner (like the kind Fructis makes, they are a pretty good price) and that will help make your hair strong. If you take a good intake of vitamin E (you can get it in the vitamin aisle next to Vitamin C!) it will help your hair AND nails be stronger.



Now if you mean "drop" like it is going limp looking after you style it, then you may just have really thin hair, or heavy hair, or really straight hair. If your hair is really thin, try teasing it with your comb/brush and use some hairspray. Don't let go of your style until your hair is dry - because if you spray like, a curl, and let go of it, the weight of your hair is going to pull it out after you let it go and it hangs there. Curl a portion of your hair, then hairspray it and scrunch until it feels dry. Then move on to the rest of your hair. You can get products like the root-boost made by Fructis (I really love their products) and tease a TEENY bit and blow dry with your head upside down, that will give you volume.



If your hair is really super long, try getting a trim and see if that helps - remember gravity is in play even on your hair, so if you have a lot of hair, gravity is pulling that down. That's why people who have long hair most of the time they have waves instead of curls when they do their hair, because it's heavy. Don't be afraid to use a lot of hairspray! Fructis makes a great hairspray! The aerosol kind works best for me.



By "tease" your hair, by the way, you hold up a square inch or so of your hair, and you comb bottom of the hair towards your hair (against the natural brushing flow) starting like 1/3 of the way from your head and do that a bit on all the strands. That's what hair stylists do when you have them poof out and glamorize your hair for prom and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton