Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair questions again?

Recently I asked for some help . Well I was in a hurry .



My hair is curly but i can't get it to really curl .



I start off by taking a shower and scrubbing my hair with shampoo and combing my hair while under the water . then i use the conditioner and scrunching the hair with my hands . Then I wrap my hair in the towel to get rib of the wetness . then i apply mousse and contiune to play with my hair then i use the diffuser . when my hair is finished it is really curly underneath but really flat on the top part . i was wondering what could be wrong am i using the wrong products ( which is just mousse and hairspray )



What are ways to getting my hair curlier . I know that it can cause my hairdresser got it really curly . Please help with tips , products , styling anything .



Also why does it curl underneath but on top its flat even the sides are curl . What will get my hair looking curly .



Thanks .



Hair questions again?

I bet the conditioner is weighing your hair down. Try using a leave in conditioner and curling styling products like scrunching spray or spray gel. Mousse isn't for that. Check out this website for tips and info: www.naturallycurly.com



Hair questions again?

its just your natural hair growth



by a mosuse and hair spray that is meant



for curls and seeing as the top is flat



get a curling iron for it



and if your going to be using a curling iron



buy a heat deffence spray



and you should look into sunsilks



new range they have a great shampoo and



conditioner for curly hair

1 comment:

 
norton