Sunday, November 29, 2009

Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

Since September I've been taking good care of my hair. I only wash it when it gets dirty, I rarely comb it or brush it(I usually just brush my fingers through it to get it the way I want it), I put conditioner in it everyday and make sure that my ends are well kept and moisturized, I keep it up in safe ponytails most of the time, I take about 7 vitamins(including hair, nail, and skin vitamins, biotin, and b12), I only flat iron my hair once a week, and I wear a silk scarf at night to protect it. Yet for some reason my hair doesn't look like its grown at all! Its about 1 inches away from reaching my shoulders, and it seems like it's been that way FOREVER.



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

your hair is probably just slow. some people's hair is slow, some is fast. maybe you just got unlucky



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

brushing your hair is actually one of the best things you cant do for it. especially for hair growth. it stimulates your scalp



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

i'm pretty sure that healthy hair only grows 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month, so it does take a while to grow it long (it wouldbe more noticeable if you had a shorter style, you'd be needing to get it cut every few weeks to maintain the style. Just be patient :-)



Or, get hair extensions :-)



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

lf you brush your hair more then l heard that it would grow faster due to the pulling on the scalp.



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

Try washing it every night and brush it with a brush not your fingers



Omfg, what's going on with my hair?

take 2tsp almond oil, 2tsp curd, 1 egg, 1tsp heena powder mix well apply this mixture on ur hair for 1hour then wash ur hair with shampoo. after that conditioning.repeat this2 times a week for 1 month. and yes brush ur hair daily with comb or brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton