Friday, November 27, 2009

Does my hair love me? or does it hate me.. :[?

i eat lotsa fish that provide protein along with eggs. i use a really expensive shampoo which is great on my hair because its all natural with no chemicals. i have healthy hair treats for it and i love it a lot. its natural and ive never dyed highlighted permed straightened or do anything like that to my hair before. its naturally dark brown and straight with side bangs - the hottest hair! i am very careful with my brushes and combs when they are on my hair and i always make sure nothing hurts my hair. i eat a lot of b vitamins vitamin a and vitamins that my hair needs. i drink orange juice to get a lot of vitamin c. my hair is soft, shiny, and healthy. i get it cut/trimmed every 2 weeks or so. i use a swimcap and healthy special leave in conditioner treatment that protects my hair from the chlorine in the pool. i dont use blow dryers or any heat styling tools. no gel and no unhealthy things. i occasionally eat seaweed and i always eat a multivitamin everyday.



Does my hair love me? or does it hate me.. :[?

Go see a docter. :)



Does my hair love me? or does it hate me.. :[?

You are way too self centered. Life is too short to worry about hair of all things. get a real life.



Does my hair love me? or does it hate me.. :[?

they love u.but donot take too much precaution for it..because overdose of good things may harm your hair.



Does my hair love me? or does it hate me.. :[?

your hair looks lovely no i mean excellent you look like a role model I MEan IT i am 8 yers old i have brown hair my favorite color is pink . well that is my grandaughter opinion... but my opinion is that you are doing all you can for your hair.. it should be lovely,,,,and it is good that you are taking care of your hair.. i have dyed mine and used the blow dryer and it has split ends.. i try to use good things on it too but i hope it gets better .. i do believe dying expecially bleaching your hair is very hard on it.. so good luck with your hair and what you are trying to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton