Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x113/...



the girl in the middle.



ok like mi hair is super weird. like wen i take a shower %26amp; after i comb my hair wen its wet. it dries flat.



if i dont comb wen its wet it dries POOFY. really big. and the waves look ugly. so i comb my hair wen its poofy/already dried and it turns flat in a really ugly way.



also wen my hair dries it LOOKS super dry and untaking care of. but its really soft it jsts doesnt look like it.



please help me. have any suggestions wut shampoo to use, wut to do w/ my flat/puffy/looking dry hair? and how to take care of it :/



and please tell me how to make my hair wavy like the girl (in the middle) in the pic.



scrunching my hair doesnt work w/ me tho. and dnt suggest curling either



thanks:)



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

cant see a picture..



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

I don't know if it is just me, but when I click on the link it says "Page not found"



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

ok well first off what you need to do is buy really good hair products. a great product is BedHead, though it is pricey its well worth it! also when you style your hair and you want volume put so moose in it! it really helps, and it also depends on how you blow dry your hair. also for dry looking hair bedheads after party serum is great for making hair look and feel healthy! you should deff. try it!



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

Your picture link doesn't work.



But, what I do to get a good wave is when my hair is wet, I make twists and ringlets of hair around my figners and then pin them to my head with bobby pins. When they are all pinned up, I add a little bit of Garnier Fructis Frizz-free Curling Cream and spray a tiny bit of hairspray. In about 15 minutes you can undo the ringlets and you will end up with wavy hair that should last more than half a day if you add more hairspray when you are done.



Hope I was of help!



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

Well it sounds like you're using the wrong product.



The photobucket photo isn't working for me, but I've got some tough hair myself.



I like the sunsilk stuff, actually. It works for me and I've got really really hard to deal with hair.



It sounds like you're not using enough/the right conditioner though.



Most hair stylists will reccomend that you wash your hair every other day, and condition every day. At least that's what they all tell me ;)



If you want your hair to look good though, you'll need to do SOMETHING to it. Brushing it won't cut it. You'll need to apply some product. Try a curling creame... not a gel. That'll make it crunchy. And you'll want to try to use some heat... blow dryers are great. You can put them on low heat and it'll speed up the process. That way you'll know if you need more product.



Things like frizz-ease are nice too. But you'll want to be careful of TOO much oil.



So a nice moisterizing shampoo, a nice moisterizing conditioner, and some good anti-poof, pro curling products should do the trick.



I'd suggest tigi and sunsilk as far as products go. Sunsilk is pretty cheap, tigi is pretty expensive.



Good luck!



How do u make hair like this ? and take care of wavy hair ?

use really thick or heavy shampoo.



like garnier fructis, it smells good and makes your hair fell really soft afterward, i think they also have the kind of shampoo and conditioner that is used to keep your hair straight. i think there's a wavy one to but not sure. check out walmart or target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton