Thursday, June 17, 2010

African Hair?

so what would happen if i combed my hair for hours would it be straight or fall off ?



and i need african hair growth tips i have very short hair short hair it doesnt even reach up to my neck i really want longer hair so tips pleaz thanx



African Hair?

use a special shampoo for hair growth and straightening



African Hair?

A lot of it would come out I would think. For white people it works sometimes for me because of the oil on my hands.... but that just leaves it greesy. I would goto a health food store, viatamin shop or a smoothie king and buy some hair growth pills there.



African Hair?

I have black friends that have some amazing hairstyles. One friend has lots of cute wigs, she also gets her hair professionally straightened and then they add hair extensions, she sometimes gets the braiding, too. Combing it won't make it grow. Go to a good salon and ask some questions. In the meantime, get a few wigs and experiment with different looks. She always looks gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton