Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why is my hair growing out funny?

I'm growing my short hair out. It's almost chin length.The front and sides are growing out nicely, but the hair in the back is longer. I don't want to cut it because i just want to grow it out, but the hair in the back will flip up no matter what. I've tried going to different hair stylists and no matter how they cut it, it always flips up. Does anyone know why? I don't want to use a flat iron or a round brush to comb it under when i dry it. I just dont understand why the hair is flipping up - the rest of my hair falls straight or comb it under pretty easily. I feel like i've got one of those Mrs. Brady hairdo's. What can i do ? Is it a series of bad cuts?



Why is my hair growing out funny?

You are going to have to cut the back even with the side to get rid of the mullet look.



for you hair flipping up, does it sit near the curve in your neck near your shoulders? If it does, no matter how you do it, it will always flip up. You have to be patient and wait until it gets past your shoulders in order for it to do what you want.



Take my word for it though... cut the back even with the sides and ask for a stylist that knows what they are doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton