Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Ok stupid question here...



When I comb my hair it looks great...In the mirror that is.



Turn around and face somebody - Not so great.



How do you know how to comb your hair in the mirror so it looks great when facing someone



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Messy hair can be SEXY! so don't worry about it!



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Wow I thought I was the only one. Well when you find out let me know



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Come on now, I am sure it is fine.



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

My hair only looks good on the floor of the shower :-(



Should I stop showering to stop my hair failling out ?



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

COMB IT IN REVERSE ORDER



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Try natural light. As in, check yourself out by going outside with a little mirror. Home lighting, mall lighting, and even school %26amp; office lighting can screw stuff up.



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

Wear one of those bike helmet mirrors... except, JUST the mirror... I guess you'd have to tape it to your forehead or superglue it.



My hair only looks great in the mirror?

How do you know it only looks good in the mirror?? If people have told you then try combing the opposite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton