Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I dry my hair in the morning?

My dad lives with my grandma because my parents are divorced, so pretty every other morning I'm out here. The thing is, my grandma doesn't really have that much hair, so she has a very small hairdryer. I have semi-long hair, it's down to my shirt collar in the back, down to my eyebrows in the front, and it's very thick. For the past year I've never had a problem with the hairdryer. Lately, though, since it takes almost 10 minutes to dry my hair, I'll get about halfway through and a big light will flash, like a spark almost, and it will give out. I have to let it totally cool down before I can use it again. What I'm getting at is, what is a good way besides towel drying and using a hair dryer to dry my hair. I don't like towel drying cause when I comb my hair it's all crazy. I'm a guy by the way, just obsessed with my hair.



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

Hmmm well.



There's air drying. Where you just towel dry it a little and let it dry.



How bout you just take a shower in the night? It'll be pretty dry by morning.



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

buy a better hair dryer or shake it dry



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

use a blow dryer towel dry or stick ur head out the window when u moms drivin ya to skool lol jkjk



(best answer)!!!!!!!!!!!



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

I'd get a new hairdryer. They're not that expensive. Aside from towel drying, air-drying and a hair dryer, there are no other options.



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

flip ur head ovr and dry it at the bottom roots it dries alot fastr and adds vollume and if u dont like the volume, then flip ur head ovr and dry it there then brush it nicely



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

!hair dryers dont cost much to buy! buy yourself a new one and thats the easiest way to dry quickly!!!



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

use a serum, product, moose put it through your hair, shake upside down while using the drier upside down and comb through with fingers while blowing it through .... i usually do this when i have no time or to lazy



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

Get a new hair dryer! That one isn't even safe to use if it's sparking like that. It's probably really old. You don't want your hair to catch on fire one of these days! Buy a new one!



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

I wish my hair took ten minutes to blow dry..



I think that means it's time to buy a new blow dryer.



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

You could cut you hair!



How can I dry my hair in the morning?

I'm guessing you are the kind of guy that like his hair thick and soft. I like it to.



(I'm a girl by the way)



I would recommend flinging your head down between your legs and taking a brush and brush your hair upside down and fling it around.Usually if you brush your hair upside down and when dry it nice and thick and soft.



I don't know if that helps or not but there you go.



-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton