Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair loss? :)?

My hair comes out really easily. I used a great conditioner the other day and I combed my hair and my back was cover in hair! I didn't feel it get ripped out of my head. Is my hair just loose on my head?



Hair loss? :)?

it's only natural to lose about 200-250 hair strands a day. Do you wash your hair everyday??? if you can get away with it, i would do it, and for the conditioner, you don't have to use that all over your hair, just use it on the ends onf your hair, and use very little, you don't want your hair to lool greasy. i would stay away from shampoos tht contain alcohol, for example, sauve, or herbal essence.... also, try doing condiontioning treatments, like once a week. trust me, you'll notice the diffrence. i have a head of hair and i lose hair all the time, so don't sweat it.



Hair loss? :)?

i used to loose a lot of hair, it just mean that i didnt always do a god job of getting the already loose hairs off my head that ha been damaged by brushing or w/e



if u r loosing and EXTREME amount of hair, see a doctor



Hair loss? :)?

try taking hair vitamins it will streghthen up



Hair loss? :)?

You could have bleached and colored your hair to many times which takes the strength from the roots. Or you could have an iron deficiency which would make your hair also fall out.



Hair loss? :)?

well u need to cut Little from Ur hair every 6months that way it won't come out easily alose u can use olive oil its gr8 in hair ,don't tie Ur hair up alot !!!%26amp; eat good cause theres some vitemens that hair need u might didn't get them from ur food



Hair loss? :)?

You can reduce your hair loss through natural methods. For more details check http://hair.health2all.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton