Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

I've always had unhealthy thin hair and for the past 5 yrs i've dyed my hair constantly and I've probably bleached it in some way about 8 times so the bottom half is pretty light and doesnt hold on to dark colors. I just did my hair about 2 weeks ago. I used purple n'rage dye, the one that bleaches and dyes your hair in one step( i've used that like 5 times). Well my hair is already fading and i want to dye it soon, like in 2 more weeks, but the problem is that the last time i did it my hair began falling out. That had never happened before, but i'm still not sure why because i only did the bottom half of my hair not the roots. Also while doing my hair my friend combed it to spread the dye, but once bleach has been in your hair it somewhat hardens so i was thinking it could have been that too.



now heres my question...is it safe to dye my hair soon? if not how long should i wait?-i do plan on cutting the dead ends off once my hair grows enough to cut



Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

what color are you dying it?? just put that color in it instead of bleaching it everytime... bleaching it every time is not good ... if you switch to a different color then bleach but if it is the same color then let it be and just use the one color over and over also use lots of conditioner... but wait at least anoth 1 to 2 weeks before you dye again... you really should only be dying your hair every 4 to 6 weeks



Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

give your hair some time to rest from all the dying and bleaching and that could be another reason why your hair is falling out because you are dying and bleaching your hair to much



Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

My big sister has the same problem so I will tell you what I told her. Firstly choose a colour that suits your skin tone. Stick to that one colour for 6 weeks and in the meantime use moisturising shampoos and conditioners from the hair saloon or the most expensive brand you can afford. the more you keep dying it the quicker you will have no hair left. It will eventually be so brittle that whenever you brush, wash and die it it will break or fall out in clumps. You dont want that.



Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

Leave your hair alone unless you want it to fall out!



Would it be safe to dye my hair, yet again?

Well i've heard that you shouldnt dye your hair to much because the chemicals might go into your skull and hurt you. Also its not that good for your hair. So you might want to stop dying it or maybe ask a hair dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton