Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP........my hair.........?

whenever i comb my hair therz a lot of static in it.....it clings to the comb and i cant comb it properly....it will also keep flying about....what do i do??



HELP........my hair.........?

well if you have curly hair



NEVER brush it just comb it when you get out of the shower. brushes cause and create frizz. if you must use a brush , get a better kind some even say " fights frizz" on them.



HELP........my hair.........?

use de frizzer.



john freeda works good.



HELP........my hair.........?

Hook up to a small light bulb.....you'll be able to read in bed.....no charge



HELP........my hair.........?

I'm assuming your comb is plastic - most are - and that it only goes static when you comb it. Chances are, it's your comb; plastic combs and brushes are known causes of static. See if you can get hold of a wooden comb, or better yet, one made of horn. Neither material should cause static, and horn is really gentle on your hair, due to horn and hair being made of the same stuff (keratin).



The easiest place to find a horn comb would probably be a local re-enactment show or market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton