Sunday, June 20, 2010

Short hair, long earrings?

Do you think it's okay to wear long dangle earring with short hair? I have a blonde bob cut and a collection of dangle earrings from when my hair was longer. The hair comes down to my earlobes so sometimes basic post earrings don't show unless I comb my hair back.



Short hair, long earrings?

u must not watch any tv because they wear dangled earrings with short hair all the time if u can check out the soap opera channell u will see alot of it!!



Short hair, long earrings?

If dangly earrings are you style, then go for it!



Short hair, long earrings?

short hair and long earrings r hot!



Short hair, long earrings?

sure, why not



Short hair, long earrings?

OOh. Hott



Short hair, long earrings?

Yes. Your hair won't cover your ears so it is a great idea.



Short hair, long earrings?

Yes! If you have short hair I think it better to wear long earings then short!



Short hair, long earrings?

Absolutely! Not only that, accent your eyes with plenty of mascara!



Short hair, long earrings?

yes it's okay-I love dangle earrings too.



Short hair, long earrings?

Nothing makes short hair look good.



Short hair, long earrings?

unless there medium of corse thell look pretty but it there long i would give them to a best freind



Short hair, long earrings?

I have short hair too and love to wear long earings. I totally recommend it



Short hair, long earrings?

Sounds good, have you taken a look at the fashions this year on the run ways of Paris. When they are doing the ear ring thing. The hair is always short or pulled back to let everyone see the dangling from the ears. Go for it. Just make sure they don't clash with any of the other jewelry you are wearing.



Short hair, long earrings?

ABSOLUTELY!! I would think that's the best style earring to wear with short hair.



Short hair, long earrings?

Yes, that would look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton