Thursday, June 17, 2010

Growing new colored hair?

Well, last night I was combing my hair only to find that a single patch of it was starting to grow in a different color from my regular color. Dark brunette! My hair is black so I can blend the different colored hair sort of well (you can still see it alittle), but that obviously doesn't take away the fact that the weird colored hair is still there!



Why? It's such a weird change. If my hair were blonde and turning brown in some areas, I wouldn閳ユ獩 be as frustrated. But black hair starting to grow dark brunette? I know hair changes as people age but I'm only in my teens.



Growing new colored hair?

Don't worry, it's completely normal. When I was three, my hair was dark-blonde, and now it's completely brown.



Growing new colored hair?

its probally the light you were under that made it appear darker was it flourescent? because that will pick up on blue tones...otherwise it could be hormones..if you are concerned go get a thyroid test done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton