Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please help! MY HAIR IS A DISASTER? Hot press and bangs?

I just combed my hair out and it's even more frizzy then before. I got it pressed so it's straight and my bangs are even more messed up. My hair is quite greezy and dirty. Do I have to wash my hair out before I flat iron? What are some easy bang styles for a big forehead and kind of an ovalish face. I have long naturally curly hair. What are some styles for black girl hair? Something easy by the way! Need help with bangs. PLEASE HAIR EMERGENCY!!



Please help! MY HAIR IS A DISASTER? Hot press and bangs?

ok try these products Frizz Ease by John Freda original and and the one for moderate frizz work best but its up to you i ALWAYS wash my hair before straightening it it comes out nicer and cleaner. one of the more popular styles at my school is put up half of your hair intoa pony tail and let the other half stay down but make sure you braid the down half if you prefer a more laid back look then dotn braid it. or put it up into a really high bun with straightened bangs in the front pony tails and bangs cliped back also look great hope i helped!



Please help! MY HAIR IS A DISASTER? Hot press and bangs?

If you can figure it out, buy a lace unit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton