Thursday, June 17, 2010

Homecoming hair?

tonight is homecoming and i'm not going to get my hair done, but my date's mom got me a hairpiece from flowerama. it has a white rose with little blue sparkles and it is attached to a litte comb and i was just wondering where i put it in my hair and can i still wear it even if i leave my hair down because i have to do my own hair. thanks.



Homecoming hair?

swipe it in the front of your hair on the left or right side. keep your hair down. Either keep it perfectly straight or curly. Dont go in between... if you do ull look like you just woke up.



Homecoming hair?

i think you should leave your hair down but do like a half pony tail and put that rose thing in it and wavy the excessive hair hanging down... you'll look gorgeous im almost sure of it.



Homecoming hair?

just grab two thin/thick (kinda depends on your dress and face) strands of hair thats directly on the side of your face and pull them back and attach it. or twist them and pull them back and attach.



Homecoming hair?

I would blow dry your hair and then curl w/rollers (curling iron would also work). Pull back a small section of hair by your face, twist a few times and clip with a bobby pin. you cand slide that comb right in front of or behind the twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton