Thursday, June 17, 2010

Smooth Hair?

I used to have super smooth and straight hair like monthes ago and no split ends.Now I could find split ends and my hair isn't as straight and smooth anymore.:(



I use White Rain and before used TreSemme.



I don't want to trim my hair and my mom wouldn't buy any diff shampoo or conditioner cause we already have some.



Any other tips?



Like,should I stop combing my hair after a shower?Because I do that.Maybe I will get straighter hair?



Before I used a v05 conditioner that says Split Ends Treatment at the top of the container but I ran out of it and somewhere afterwards I started getting split ends.



Does white rain have alcohols in it?Or should I go back to TreSemme?



Smooth Hair?

well if you had beautyfull hair before go back to what ever you used before so it ccan go back to how it was.



DEEP CONDITIONING helps a lot! do it evry 2 months.



also use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of residue from product build up. and use leave in conditioner it helps a lot apply it before styling or uising any other products



i like the neautrogena leave in conditioner



Smooth Hair?

realy id use mayo i know it smells bad but then after you us eit then u shampoo it.



1. use desired amount (not too much, and u would know wut too much is.



2.leave it in for 10 min.



3.rinse thouroughly.



4. shampoo



5.towel dry



6 brush



i did it and it turned out great



Smooth Hair?

Try this.



Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Wet Shine Gel. See more Garnier Fructis Style Videos at www.garnierfructisusa.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLDSpif1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton