Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thin Hair?

Hi everyone, I'm gonna make this short. But I have rather thin hair and even though i shower daily and comb my hair often, due to it being thin it looks sorta greasy and un-pleasent. But if you touch it, it feels soft and smooth it just looks bad. Now does anyone have suggestions to help me make my hair more thick and look better? Right now I just wear a hat because I'm ebarassed by my hair, but I want it to look better please help



Thin Hair?

well tryand get a different hair style



get it cut..



try and get layers.



go to a hair speciliest. and they will have a GURRRREAT plan for your hair if you just give them your suituation



Thin Hair?

Try washing your hair with a special volumizing shampoo.



Thin Hair?

pantene makes a thickening shampoo. it works really well and makes your hair look way better



Thin Hair?

Hey I say get a custom made lace front. Check out coolpiece.com for some good closeup pic's. I know a stylist that makes these units for less than $300. Just email her at hiredantere@yahoo.com. She can make you a piece so natural that only you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton