Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is really sheading. Does this mean that I have alopecia?

My mother has alopecia, and so does my grandmother. I have really nice long black hair. And recently when I go to comb my hair alot of my hair comes out. Its like my hair is shedding really bad. Im so scarred. Im hopping maybe because of the weather is now changing to winter here that its the reason my hair is shedding. But does this mean that I have alopecia? and is there are cure for alopecia?



My hair is really sheading. Does this mean that I have alopecia?

Hair coming out when you brush is normal. Only worry if there are clumps and/or baldish spots on your head.



My hair is really sheading. Does this mean that I have alopecia?

I've actually heard that healthy hair sheds more. It's because your hair is growing and replacing itself so much, you loosing hair. It's probably being reaplced as it sheds more so. You shouldn't be worried unless your hair is thinning quite a bit.



My hair is really sheading. Does this mean that I have alopecia?

You could have androgenetic alopecia which could be due to genetics, your hormones or just age.There are 2 types of products that help stimulate hair growth. Minoxidil which you should be able to buy over the counter and finasteride thats for men only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton