Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair won't listen!?

My hair is curly but at the end of the day it always gets frizzy! iv'e tryed hot combs but my hair seems to do what it wants. how do i get my hair to stay curly or go straight?



My hair won't listen!?

for straightening your hair, you could try goin gin for irons. they work the best



blow drying and irons are quite harmful to hair on the long run, but if you need to have straight hair on occasions, you could try straightening.



try finishing with a good mousse or a serum



most importantly, after you wash your hair, make sure you dry it neatly. if you towel dry it, your hair is ten times smoother than normal. use an after-wash hair serum to remove frizz.



blow drying and air drying may be the quickest but they also give u the worst hair.



after your hair's abit smoother, straighten.



by the way,



curly hair looks lovely..i've always wished for curly hair. it looks damn sexy when you style it with the wet look



get a good hair cut, i think that'll help you if you want to look good naturally



My hair won't listen!?

you need proper hair care



My hair won't listen!?

Ok just apply hairspray during the day time just to make sure that it will hold :)



Hey can I be choosen for best answer??



My hair won't listen!?

Well, my hair is as straight as a pin, but I thought there were products to keep your hair from frizzing. Have you tried the products they sell in pharmacies?



My hair won't listen!?

Hi ! Your hair is similar to mine, try a leave in conditioner, my hair will be great.



try the following:



Wella high hair curl energy mousse - natural control



Bain de terre - lemon balm spring back - 150ml



My hair won't listen!?

apply a frizz control then hot iron your hair straight works for me



My hair won't listen!?

Go to a hairdresser, and get a straight perm/rebonding. Costs quite a bit, but stays for months on end.



My hair won't listen!?

mine too:)



My hair won't listen!?

I think you should go to a beauty salon that does great on people's hair and if they use a technique that works for then ask what did they use to make your hair stay straight without frizz,especially when it's hot outside. Trust me it works!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton