Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do I have a hair loss problem?

I am only 19 years old, and just about 3 months ago I have noticed myself losing more hair then I usually do. I shed a lot, when I comb my hair after showering about 15-20 strands come out, is this normal? Sometimes I'll find stray hairs on my clothes or occasionaly I'll pull at the ends of my hair and one or two strands will come out. I've been growing my hair out and havent gotten a haircut since April 2006, could this be the reason for all the shedding? If not, is it normal that I see loose hairs and that I shed? I haven't noticed that my hair has thinned out or anything, just the shedding. Please help me, tell me if this is normal for someone of my age or not. I'm really upset and worried even though my mother and friends have told me its absolutley normal :(



Do I have a hair loss problem?

It is completely normal to shed 50 - 80 hairs a day. Everyone does. Unless the hair left on your head is thinning, don't worry at all. Cutting the hair has nothing to do with it's growth from the roots. I shed a lot too, and have had thick hair all my life.



I took cosmetology and this is one of the things our instructor taught us. Hair goes through 3 stages, anagen, catagen, and telogen. One is growing, one is resting, and one is shedding. (I forget exactly which stage is which, though)



Do I have a hair loss problem?

nah sure ... check ur dermatologist i guess



Do I have a hair loss problem?

its totally normal . i think . cuz i discovored that about 100 hairs fall out each day so dont worry . maybe its falling more than usual because maybe u changed hair products . or maybe ur really nervous about soemthing well hope this helps



Do I have a hair loss problem?

Yes this is normal trust me i shed like a dog and i hate it so bad, its everywhere on my floor, my bed, blanket, when i take a shower, It just sucks, but it is normal.. Humans lose between 50 to 100 strands, Which if you think about it is a good bit, but everyday we grow more hair to.So dont worry and good luck!!!!!!



Do I have a hair loss problem?

No you do not have a hair loss problem. Your fine and completely normal.



Do I have a hair loss problem?

Go and check at Dr. Batra's Clinic



Do I have a hair loss problem?

STOP WORRYING STRESS CAUSES HAIR LOSS YOU NEED TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR IF IT IS REALLY BAD A HUMAN HEAD DOES LOSE 100 HAIRS A DAY SO MAYBE IT IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT EAT WELL SLEEP WELL DO NOT USE TO MUCH HEAT ON YOUR HAIR U SHOULD BE FINE



Do I have a hair loss problem?

Its normal.



Do I have a hair loss problem?

There is a possibility of some internal disorder or hormonal problem.you should visit a dermatologist and get all blood,thyroid and hormones tested.look at the hair of your parents. are they bald or have thining hair?if it is so then you may have inherited thier genes where hairthining usually starts at puberty.checkout if you have experienced any stress in last 3-4 months or have made any unwanted changes in your diet etc.the sooner you start the treatment for hairloss the better is the result.goodluck.



Do I have a hair loss problem?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton