Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why does my hair part all over?

I've got natural curly hair. Everytime I comb my hair back to get the "Pompadour" hair style, my hair messes up and parts on both sides of my head. Why?



I wash my hair every day. I don't put gels or sprays in my hair, but I always put a dab of Brylcreem. (I'm Rockabilly)



I'



Why does my hair part all over?

They are called cowlicks.



The difficult thing about cowlicks is that this is the way the hair grows, so no matter what you do, it will only be a 閳ユ涪emporary閳?solution. Unfortunately, there is nothing to make them 閳ユ笀o away閳? You can only manage them, and find a stylist who can help you create a style to make them work to your advantage (or at least minimize the detriment).



Why does my hair part all over?

If you used to part your hair in those places all the time, then that's why. If you part your hair in one place so many times, your hair is used to being parted that way, so it always parts that way if you don't force it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton