Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've got Curly-Wave Brown hair, how do i style it?

So i am 19 ( Caucasian male ) and my hair wasn't really a problem, because i kept it short. But now my friends really want me to grow it because they say its "beautiful", so the main reason i never let my hair grow because i don't really know how to manage it. My hair when short (1inch) seems straight but when i grow it longer then 3-4 inches it curls and waves out. I like to shower daily so when ever i come out of the shower comb my hair the way i want it to lay for the day it stays like that...when its short. But when its long i may lay it the way i like it but its just puffs up and becomes fluffy as it drys up. I don't like to put gel in my hair because i hate it being hard. So i am asking what type of products should i use if i want it to stay together and not puff up...i don't really like to have an "oomph" made out of my hair. I like to run my hand through my hair so something thats durable...



thanks.



I've got Curly-Wave Brown hair, how do i style it?

you shave it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton